2008 Zimmerman MS Bike Ride

Monday, March 30, 2009

Race Report Disclaimer

One can only write what one knows about. I find it a privledge writing the Blog for ZMotion, but I can only report events that I either witness first hand or someone tells me about (email, phone, text, ..). Lately there has been a distinct lack of feedback from Racer's and I fear that the blogs tend to be biased towards the Masters (but they HAVE been kicking butt) because I can't participate in or watch every single race.

Please, Please, share your race stories with me. You can either tell me about it and I can write it up or just send me the text and I will post it on your behalf. We are all doing well as a team and each person has their own personal success stories. This is YOUR Blog so share YOUR story.

Mark Hewitt

No comments: